Wednesday, April 11, 2012

High Hopes

So there comes a time in your life, where responsibility really shows through. Whether it's starting a job and being on time, or starting college (high school really doesn't count because you can still pass with hardly going). I would say mine began my Sophomore year in high school. My parents had separated that November and my sister and I had to change schools. After a few months passed, I had gotten a car, started a job, and was now the sole driver to take my sister and I to school ten miles away, and myself to my job to pay for gas. Ever since, I think I have always had an expectancy for my responsibility and others I surrounded myself with.

I hate when things are out of my control. Especially, when something falls out of my expectancy for someone else's responsibility level.

Example number one: High hopes that person will move out of your lane completely the second they turn on their turn signal. NEVER happens (unless you're the one following me! :) )

Example number two: Everyone in the family of the person you're dating will love you. FALSE, someone will always have a problem with something.

Note to self.. don't get your hopes too high that they are unreasonable.. you can't do anything about anyone else, but can make due with what you do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment