Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Alaska and Ben and Jerry's ice cream!


I got an email from James!!! I was so excited when I saw it on my phone last night. It was short and sweet but it was nice to hear that things are going good! I also got a few pictures from his dad; I have to say… my husband is adorable.  (On the right)



Last night, my brother invited me over for dinner. I hadn’t seen him or his family since my wedding and it was nice hanging out with them. After dinner, we went to Chuck E Cheese’s for the kids to have some fun. Honestly it was fun for me too. I had no idea it was so cheap! Then we went to Target and picked up the movie 17 Again and some Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. I picked Red Velvet Cake and oooooh it was so good.


I really needed the ice cream, I have been a little down with James gone and it was a nice comfort! I can't wait to finish the other half!


No comments:

Post a Comment