Monday, August 20, 2012

I never made my bed growing up.

I never made my bed growing up. Ever. When James and I got married he asked me a favor... Can I please make the bed in the morning? I laughed at him! I told him that I never made my bed growing up, and what's the point because you just get into it every night and mess it up. I told him no, but laughed and told him I was kidding. Although, I really meant it when I said no. The next morning, after he left for work and I got up to get to work, I made it for him. It hasn't quite become a habit yet, but it does feel nice climbing into a bed where the sheets are tight. It's almost as good as the first night after you wash your sheets!

Today when I came to work my co-worker told me she tagged me in an article on Facebook. I clicked on it and it directed me to this article. Now I will have to go home and show James and tell him he had the right idea all along. Then I'll go - bahh-humbug.

Oh the surprises of marriage.
I am now stuck making my bed for the rest of my life.
Maybe I will like it after a while.



But that is okay, because we love each other. - Cheesy!

No comments:

Post a Comment