I found this funny picture off of Pinterest! This is just like James' list! Bahhhah.
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Becoming Unemployed.
Jam is unemployed. He quit. He hated his job. So why keep working there? He worked from 7:45am to 6:30pm most nights Monday - Saturday. Minus Tuesday most weeks. It has been almost two weeks of him not having a job, and not having any luck finding another. It is nice having him home during the day and I can go home for lunch and be with him. Plus when I come home at night after work, he's usually tidied up a bit. (Like making our bed.. just the sheets because our bed spread ripped from our bed frame! Vacuuming! Laundry!) Honestly, he just gets sick of looking for a job constantly. So I made him lists of other things he can do when he's not looking.
I found this funny picture off of Pinterest! This is just like James' list! Bahhhah.
I really am dying to go thrifting today. I got to work about 7:50am this morning.. and I was going to go back home and take a nap.. but I don't think that will happen today. I'll let you know what goodies I find!!
I found this funny picture off of Pinterest! This is just like James' list! Bahhhah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment