Luckily, I'm not the one starting a new job. Jam found a job!! HOOOOO-RAY! He starts tomorrow at 7am!! Too early. We decided (since his new job is just down the road from mine) that we would ride together and he would drop me off in the morning and pick me up on his way home. It does save a little bit of our gas which is nice.. but 7am is freaking EARLY!
I don't know if I can do it. But, at least we have two cars if I really can't.
Saturday I will thrift again and try to remember to take pictures of the things I previously bought.
This week has been good because;
1. JAM FOUND A JOB!!!!
2. We had two birthdays in James' family! Such happy days :)
3. We were able to successfully make all of our big payments. (2 car payments, Rent and my ring payment!)
4. I had a lot of snuggle time with James.
5. I made dinner last night. (recipe to come for Parmesan Chicken! Via Pinterest via the website it linked to.)
6. We got a cute lamp from his sister to "store" til she buys her home and has room for it. It is so cute!
7. We got a cute pot rack from the same sisters' mother-in-law. It is adorable. (pic to come too!)
8. I had plenty of diet coke and mountain dew this morning to help me last this 8 1/2 hour day at work.
9. At 7pm I get to go and meet James' mom and sisters for dinner for his sisters birthday!
10. I've gotten so far in the book I'm reading!! (A Painted House By John Grisham) It's pretty good.
Hooray for happiness and the week isn't over yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment