The other night, we were laying in bed writing in our books. James glanced over and noticed how much I was writing (if I run out of room, I will go around the sides and up around the date at the top of the page. He looks at me and goes, "Why do you write so much? If I run out of room.. I just stop." Hahah that's not how it works for me. I need to get a piece of every part I want to write about. So I told him this and he said, Why don't you just write in a regular journal? I told him because it's not as fun as this one is. He said that maybe in five years when we get new books, I can look for one that says A Paragraph A Day. He is so dang cute.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Honestly, I hate journals.
Now, don't get me wrong. I love the idea of journals and the fact of keeping memories and hardships. But I honestly I hate the feeling of having to write in a journal. So I came across a picture on pinterest (of course) of a book called "One Line A Day" from Urban Outfitters. I decided I would buy this book and keep "one line a day" while we are married. About a week after we were married, I told James about it and asked if he wanted me to get him one. He said he wouldn't mind one (that's a definite yes). So I went searching for our books. I decided to buy it on amazon because it was cheaper. I got it in the mail and we quickly went over the days since we were married and caught up. We decided that we would read each others on our anniversaries over the years. The book goes for five years!! I really do love it.
The other night, we were laying in bed writing in our books. James glanced over and noticed how much I was writing (if I run out of room, I will go around the sides and up around the date at the top of the page. He looks at me and goes, "Why do you write so much? If I run out of room.. I just stop." Hahah that's not how it works for me. I need to get a piece of every part I want to write about. So I told him this and he said, Why don't you just write in a regular journal? I told him because it's not as fun as this one is. He said that maybe in five years when we get new books, I can look for one that says A Paragraph A Day. He is so dang cute.
The other night, we were laying in bed writing in our books. James glanced over and noticed how much I was writing (if I run out of room, I will go around the sides and up around the date at the top of the page. He looks at me and goes, "Why do you write so much? If I run out of room.. I just stop." Hahah that's not how it works for me. I need to get a piece of every part I want to write about. So I told him this and he said, Why don't you just write in a regular journal? I told him because it's not as fun as this one is. He said that maybe in five years when we get new books, I can look for one that says A Paragraph A Day. He is so dang cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment